Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Happiness is...My Blog

See that picture down at the bottom of the page? I was just looking at it and I was noticing my banner in the background. Then I thought of how the banner is nearly as embarrassing as the look on my face and the reason for it. You guys remember the Young Women Banners? They were all the craze back in the day. I made this banner in preparation for the big ol' banner exhibit at the Stake House with the theme of "Happiness is..." Which phrase was also all the craze back then, remember? 

Anyways, my banner said "Happiness is..." at the top (guess the Polariod couldn't fit the whole banner in the frame), but I can't for the life of me remember what I put at the bottom!

Here are some of my ideas:

Happiness is...a guitar solo in Sacrament Meeting (maybe Bridge Over Troubled Waters)
Happiness is...flipping my friends' bras!
Happiness is...Pennies by the Inch for Primary Children's
Happiness is...getting a perm!
Happiness is...Hush Puppies for school!

What do YOU think my banner said?

1 comment:

Taffy said...

Happiness is not wetting your pants when you hit your head of the roof of your truck...
Or when you spit over a rail at school...
Or when riding a roller coaster....

Happiness is my many memories of Kimi
(pronounced "Kim e"